Introduction: Video Production
Video production has become a valuable asset in every person’s life and every business’s marketing strategy. In brief, it helps market your products/services and captures the audience’s attention more than any text or visual. Plus, it can help you reach a worldwide audience! Just by being on YouTube, your corporate video can do wonders for your company. An excellent clip can catch the essence of your business and get the message across in just a few seconds.
Check out our blog to find out the best way to create a modern corporate video!
So how did it all come to being? and how did it evolve and develop to reach its premium position in this day and age?
The First Film Ever Produced
- The world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film is Roundhay Garden Scene.
- It is a short film shot by the French inventor Louis Le Prince back in 1888.
- It is the first film according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
- This short movie shows people playing in a garden.
The Earliest Motion-Picture Camera
- The first motion-picture camera ever made is called the Kinetograph and was developed in 1890.
- The people behind its invention were Thomas Alva Edison and his assistant William K. L. Dickson.
- The Kinetograph was electrically powered and worked with celluloid film.
The Historical Editing Machine
- The Moviola allows the editor to view his/her film while editing for the first time!
- This machine for motion picture editing was designed by Iwan Serrurier back in 1917.
- Surprisingly, it is still being used in Hollywood today.
The Ad that Started it All!
- The Eve of all TV commercials was a simple and short Bulova Watch Co. ad.
- It showed the watch, its second hand ticking, and a voice-over telling simultaneously telling the time.
- The ad cost $9 only!
The First Video Ever Uploaded on YouTube
- YouTube is one of those platforms that had a humble start.
- Even though it is the current destination for all tutorials, lessons, classes, successful marketing, and good entertainment, however, this wasn’t the case 15 years ago.
- The first video to make it to YouTube was “Me at the Zoo”.
- It was uploaded on April 23, 2005, 8:31:52 p.m. PDT, or April 24, 2005, at 03:31:52 UTC.
- The person behind it is the platform’s co-founder Jawed Karim.
- If you haven’t guessed already, this short clip showed Jawed having a blast at the zoo many, many moons ago!
Seeing how it all started, there is no doubt in anyone’s mind that the process of video production is nowhere near done and developing. What took days and days to shoot, color, edit, and distribute, now can be done by anyone, anywhere. And whilst the simplicity of the process means that a father can shoot his daughter’s birthday, share it with relatives across the world, and keep it forever and ever, it also means that now more than ever the focus is on professional and unique videos.
Your video can make or break your brand, it can get worldwide recognition by just producing it well and distributing it right! It takes incredible passion and hard work, and a special mindset to get your corporate video to reach its potential and make your business bloom with success and get showered by attention. It also takes great skills to get watchers to take action after watching the entire ad.
We at Business Motion possess all that! Thanks to our dedicated team of creative minds and professionals as well as our years of experience in the video production industry, we know what makes a clip that catches the viewer’s interest right from the start! You can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on your marketing video. To top it all off, you will get to know then why videos are so important nowadays and why many businesses are relying on this strategy to set themselves apart from their competitors.